Although we are always grateful for donations of any size, we need people who care about their communties to do the work! You can help by letting us know you’re interested and we’ll keep you updated! You’re never obligated and you can choose the ways you want to get involved! Click here to sign-up for our mailing list (we won’t overload your inbox!)
- Work Days – We can use your help to build gardens which involves placing landscaping block, hauling and shoveling dirt, and all those chores involved in putting in a new garden! If you love working with your hands and are able to help, we can use you!
- Special Skills – Do you have special skills such as helping with irrigation systems; transporting materials for the gardens or orchards? If you have a truck, we need people to pick up materials and bring them to the sites.
- Drive/Deliver Goods – Once we have surplus garden vegetables and fruits, we need them delivered to various food banks so they can be distributed to those who need them.
- Love to Bake or Can? – You can make baked goods from the fruits that come from the gardens and orchards. We collect honey as well. Pies, deserts, jams and jellies are wonderful treats and much appreciated at food banks!
- Grow a Garden! – You can also help by planting a community garden to use for your own family and then donating surplus food to food banks, churches and other places that people can access the food.
- Other ways to get involved – As we grow and evolve, there will be lots of ways that we can use your special skills and willingness to help.
Let us know who you are! Sign-up for updates on workdates, special needs and upcoming events! We promise not to overload you with excess emails and you can unsubscribe anytime.
We also publish a newsletter to keep you updated about our activities. Click here to join our mailing list!
We are currently in the process of applying for several different grants. Your volunteer hours, monetary donations, donations of in-kind equipment and materials all help us in the grant-writing process.
You can also get involved by providing your financial support.
A donation of any size goes a long way to help our efforts to teach sustainability through creating community orchards and gardens.
To donate, use the button on the right to donate through Paypal. Credit card processors, including Paypal, always take a percentage for their services
OR better yet…if you pay by check or your bill pay, Feeding Many, Inc. will get 100% of the amount you donate to use for projects, helping people and building more gardens & orchards. Set up your bill pay for make a monthly or quarterly donation and send your donation to:
Feeding Many, Inc.
3719 South Kipling Ct
Lakewood, CO 80235